In this document we explain step-by-step how to develop paid content for the XSOAR Marketplace.
- Duplicate the demisto/content-external-template repository by clicking Use this template and select to create it as a private repository under your user.
- To get your pack in the template repository, follow the guidelines provided in the template repository. Make sure you choose your pricing for the pack.
- After you finish the work on the pack you should invite the
xsoar-botuser as a collaborator to your repository so that we will be able to review your contribution and add it to our build system. For more information, see how to invite collaborators to a personal repo.
- Send the details of the pack to your point of contact, and they will link your contribution to our system.
- After we receieve your pack, it enters the Review Phase, in which we review your pull request and provide feedback/comments. In parallel to the review, we perform an internal validation process for your pack. In order to approve your pull request, the following criteria must be satisfied:
- Pull request build must pass.
- Implement all feedback/comments that we provide in the pull request.
- Internal validation process must pass. If the validation process fails, we will update you and explain why it failed.
- After we approve your pull request you can merge the pull request.
- The pack is now officially available for purchase in the XSOAR Marketplace!