Azure Data Explorer Pack
Use the Azure Data Explorer pack to collect and analyze data inside Azure Data Explorer clusters, and to manage search queries.
What does this pack do?
- Execute a Kusto Query Language (KQL) query against the given database inside a cluster.
- List search queries that have reached a final state in the given database.
- List currently executing search queries in the given database.
- Start a best-effort attempt to cancel a specific running search query in the specified database.
- Start, complete, or rerun the authorization process.
- Rest the connectivity to Azure Data Explorer.
This pack contains an integration, which was integrated and tested with version V1 of AzureDataExplorer.