The Azure Storage content pack enables you to manage storage accounts and blob services and blob containers.
What does this pack do?
The integration in this pack enables you to:
- Get storage account details
- Create or update a storage account
- Get the blob service properties of a specific account storage.
- Set the blob service properties of a specific account storage
- Create a blob container
- Update a blob container
- Get all or specific blob container details.
- Delete a blob container
To connect to the Azure Storage Accounts and the Blob Service, you will need to run the commands for the azure storage authorization process
and then log in to the Crtex XSOAR Azure App or Self-Deployed Azure App.