FireEye Central Management (CM Series) is the FireEye threat intelligence hub. It services the FireEye ecosystem, ensuring that FireEye products share the latest intelligence and correlate across attack vectors to detect and prevent cyber attacks.
What does this pack do?
- Searches and retrieves FireEye Central Management alerts.
- Searches and retrieves the details of a single alert.
- Acknowledges that a specified alert was reviewed.
- Downloads malware artifacts data for a specified UUID as a zip file.
- Gets artifacts metadata for a specified UUID.
- Retrieves information about existing IPS NX events. An IPS enabled appliance is a prerequisite to be able to retrieve IPS event data.
- Searches, retrieves, releases, and deletes quarantined emails.
- Returns reports on selected alerts.