The IPQualityScore (IPQS) Threat Risk Scoring app provides enterprise-grade threat intelligence for IP addresses, email addresses, URLs, and domains. Identify threats including high risk behavior, phishing & malware, bad actors, and fraudulent activity.
Access real-time threat data from a network of honeypots managed by IPQS, featuring over 5,000 sites on the web that act as traps for bad actors. Detect sophisticated abuse including residential & mobile proxy networks, compromised email accounts, and hijacked domains.
Dark Data™ enhances detection rates and mitigates bad actors with monitoring for stolen user details, compromised accounts, and high risk data on the dark web.
What does this pack do?
The playbooks included in this pack analyze threat details in real-time:
- Threat hunting with automated analysis.
- IP address reputation risk analysis and connection details.
- Detect invalid, abusive, and temporary or disposable email addresses.
- Phishing, malware, and suspicious URL analysis.
- Parked domain detection, domain reputation, and domain age calculation.
- Easy risk scores to identify threat severity.
Simply plug in your IPQS API key to enable real-time scoring with Cortex XSOAR.
For more information, please visit our Cortex XSOAR Developer Docs