Provide SOC teams with automated collection and analysis of Illusive incidents and the option to extend Illusive data and forensics analysis to other potentially malicious activities discovered on your network.
- Automatically collect data and forensics from new incidents detected by Illusive
- Enrich SOC data by retrieving a rich set of incident and forensics information, including: 1) host details and forensics from a potentially compromised host, 2) a forensics timeline, 3) forensics analysis, 4) additional data
- Auto-analyze collected data and calculate incident severity to speed up SOC response times
- Collect forensics from any compromised host and retrieve a forensics timeline
####Deceptions and Attack Surface Manager
Manage the Illusive’s deceptive entities and deception policies to control the way Illusive deploys deceptions across the network, and gain insight into your network’s topography.
- Retrieve detailed lists of approved and suggested deceptive servers and users
- Approve, delete, and query deceptive entities
- Manage deception policy assignments per host
- Retrieve attack surface insights for Crown Jewels and specific hosts