This pack enables you to manage issues in Jira and exchange information between Jira and Cortex XSOAR.
What does this pack do?
This pack enables you to
- Create, edit, delete, and query Jira issues.
- Add information to Jira issues in the form of links, comments, and attachments.
- Create Cortex XSOAR incidents from Jira issues.
- Mirror information from Jira to Cortex XSOAR and vice versa.
The pack includes the Atlassian Jira v2 integration, the Jira Incident incident type, incident fields, an incident layout to display all of the Jira information, and 4 scripts:
- JiraCreateIssue-example: Simplifies the process of creating a new issue in Jira.
- JIRAPrintIssue: Prints a Jira issue in the War Room.
- script-JiraChangeTransition: Gets the new Jira status and updates the Cortex XSOAR incident status.
- script-JiraListTransition: Lists all possible transitions for a given issue.
How does this pack work?
Create an instance of the Atlassian Jira v2 integration and start fetching and ingesting incidents.