LogPoint is a security information and event management (SIEM) solution that detects, analyzes, and responds to threats within your data for faster security investigations. LogPoint provides a complete view of the threat landscape by automatically identifying and sending alerts about any critical incidents or abnormalities in your system.
The LogPoint SIEM integration combines security monitoring and incident response to help security staff respond to and resolve incidents fast.
Capabilities of the LogPoint SIEM content pack
The playbooks in the pack are based on LogPoint SIEM data and help automate repetitive tasks associated with LogPoint SIEM incidents:
- Syncs and updates LogPoint SIEM incidents.
- Helps analysts focus on important alerts with built-in incident prioritization.
- Reduce mean time to respond with incident mapping.
- Contains a sample playbook to guide users on creating unique playbooks.
- Full incident control with the ability to update, resolve, and close incidents.
- Automates coordinated actions and responses to save time on incident resolution.
- Provides search commands to get logs from LogPoint devices and repos.