Secure vault for storing and managing shared sensitive information such as passwords, documents and digital identities of enterprises.
This package contains the integration of PAM360, a unified Privileged Access Management product from ManageEngine and Cortex XSOAR a robotic process automation (RPA) tool, by Palo Alto Networks.
PAM360 is a comprehensive solution for businesses looking to incorporate PAM into their overall security operations. With PAM360's contextual integration capabilities, you can build a central console where different parts of your IT management system interconnect for deeper correlation of privileged access data and overall network data, facilitating meaningful inferences and quicker remedies.
What does this pack do?
This pack helps you to build a secure way to transact and use credentials stored in ManageEngine PAM360. It also helps automate repetitive tasks associated with credential management and password reset:
- PAM360 provides a secure safe to store your account credentials.
- Securely use the latest credentials from the PAM360 in order to configure instances in Cortex XSOAR.
- Reset Account - Perform a password reset for an account using the password reset command
- List credential account names – Do not post the actual credentials.
- Approval Workflow for Password - Enforce automated approvals for an account or password using PAM360.
Setting up the PAM360 Instance in Cortex XSOAR
Configuring Cortex XSOAR in PAM360
Help Document to integrate ManageEngine PAM360 with Cortex XSOAR