This pack enables you to connect to the TOPdesk portal, which is a one-stop-shop for all service requests.
You can get information from the portal, as well as create and update incidents.
What does this pack do?
This pack enables you to
- Create, update, escalate, de-escalate, archive, and unarchive incidents.
- Get information about incidents.
- Get a list of the TOPdesk categories, subcategories, entry types and call types.
- Get a list of the possible escalation, de-escalation, and archiving reasons.
- Get a list of persons, operators, and branches registered in the system.
The pack includes the TOPdesk integration, TOPdesk incident, incident fields, and an incident layout.
How does this pack work?
Create an instance of the TOPdesk integration and start fetching and ingesting incidents.