This pack includes XSIAM content.
Manage the fields on the schema
part 1 - on the Mcafee EPO management console
- click on “Queries & Reports” and find the query of the schema
- click action --> edit
- on the nav bar click on "columns", there you can edit the fields.
- copy the sql.
part 2 - manage the schema on the mssql
- right click on the table that you want manage the fields and click on design.
- edit the sql and save the new design configurations.
Collect Events from Vendor
In order to use the collector, you can use one of the following options to collect events from the vendor:
In either option, you will need to configure the vendor and product for this specific collector.
You will need to use the information described here.\
You can configure the specific vendor and product for this instance.
- Navigate to Settings -> Configuration -> Data Broker -> Broker VMs.
- Right-click, and select Syslog Collector -> Configure.
- When configuring the Syslog Collector, set:
- vendor as Mcafee
- product as EPO