This pack will be entering maintenance mode from February 1st, 2022 and will reach end of life on August 1st, 2022
- Current Accenture CTI integration is now available as ACTI Indicator Query under Accenture CTI v2 pack : https://xsoar.pan.dev/marketplace/details/AccentureCTI
- Current ACTI Feed integration is now available as ACTI Indicator Feed under Accenture CTI Feed pack : https://xsoar.pan.dev/marketplace/details/AccentureCTI_Feed
Accenture CTI *
This pack is integrated with our IntelGraph Intelligence Portal to provide threat intelligence.
Moreover this pack has 2 sub-packs named:
- Accenture CTI
- ACTI Feed
What does this pack do?
- Provide actionable intelligence and relevant decision support to detect, analyze and mitigate threats before attacks impact the overall business
- Accenture CTI pack provides intelligence regarding security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Accenture CTI pack also provides Intelligence Alert & Intelligence Report enrichment (only if the indicator has associated IA/IR in IntelGraph portal & user has Document API access permissions).
- ACTI Feed fetches indicators which can filter returned indicators by indicator type, indicator severity, threat type, confidence, and malware family (each of these are an integration parameter).