Why develop your own content and integrations (BYOI) for the Cortex XSOAR platform? As the fastest growing SOAR platform on the market, we already have hundreds of integrations so customers and prospects get the most out of their security investments. Another advantage? As we show our extensive integration list to prospects, you gain exposure and visibility for addressing use cases encountered in the SOC.Learn more about Security Orchestration!
What are some benefits?
Integrating with Cortex XSOAR allows your customers to leverage your product(s), in tandem with the hundreds of products in the Cortex XSOAR SOAR ecosystem, to automate and streamline their security operations.See our integrations!
Here are a few of the benefits:
- Gain visibility and new revenue opportunities for your products and services.
- Extend your product functionality to better enable incident investigation and response.
- Establish deeper relationships with partners by creating new SOAR use cases that complement your integrations.
- Enabling security orchestration best practices for your customers.
Easier than you think!
Building an integration with the Cortex XSOAR platform is easier than you might think. Map your product APIs/commands into the Cortex XSOAR language so they can be called by our orchestration engine. Add them to sample playbooks so prospects can see how it works. Build out use cases that solve customer needs.
What's the cost?
$0! Free. There is no cost to join and build your own app. Just some elbow grease.
After your integration is approved and deployed via our global content delivery service, we’ll post your integration on our website and work with you to build a solution brief that we can both use to show the value of our joint products. Depending on customer validation, we are very open to additional marketing events such as sponsorship and joint events and more.
Connect your field and marketing reps with the Palo Alto Networks team to jointly build:
- Joint Events
- Solution briefs
- Social media updates
- Integration blogs
- Partner Spotlights!
Here are a few simple examples that we've worked on jointly:
We will support you as you build. Here’s a few of the ways:
- Slack - we have several thriving public and private channels for partners and customers.
- Portal - You’ll be granted a portal account with full help documentation.
- Live resources - And of course we have live technical resources to step in when the above is exhausted.