No available replacement.
Deprecated. No available replacement.
- Open the Navigation bar → … → CLI Console
- Type config accounts to find out the account id
- Use the id as the accountId parameter in Cortex XSOAR configuration
- Type config apikeys to list existing API keys \ OR \ Add a new one by typing: config apikeys add --name <key_name>
- Use the generated API token as apiKey parameter in Cortex XSOAR configuration
- Use your SafeBreach Management URL as the url parameter in Cortex XSOAR configuration
Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Servers & Services.
Search for SafeBreach v2 (Deprecated).
Click Add instance to create and configure a new integration instance.
Parameter Description Required SafeBreach Managment URL For example, https://yourorg.safebreach.com True Account ID Obtained with "config accounts" SafeBreach command True API Key Generated with "config apikeys add" SafeBreach command True Insight Category Insight Data Type Non Behavioral Indicator Reputation Non-Behavioral Indicator from this integration instance will be marked with this reputation Behavioral Reputation Behavioral Indicator from this integration instance will be marked with this reputation Indicators Limit The maximum number of indicators to generate. The default is 1000. Fetch indicators Source Reliability Reliability of the source providing the intelligence data True Traffic Light Protocol Color The Traffic Light Protocol (TLP) designation to apply to indicators fetched from the feed Feed Fetch Interval Bypass exclusion list When selected, the exclusion list is ignored for indicators from this feed. This means that if an indicator from this feed is on the exclusion list, the indicator might still be added to the system. Trust any certificate (not secure) Use system proxy settings Indicator Reputation Indicators from this integration instance will be marked with this reputation Tags Supports CSV values.
Click Test to validate the URLs, token, and connection.
You can execute these commands from the Cortex XSOAR CLI, as part of an automation, or in a playbook. After you successfully execute a command, a DBot message appears in the War Room with the command details.