Spamhaus Feed Pack.#This Integration is part of the
Supported Cortex XSOAR versions: 5.5.0 and later.
Use the Spamhaus feed integration to fetch indicators from the feed.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Servers & Services.
- Search for SpamhausFeed.
- Click Add instance to create and configure a new integration instance.
- Name: a textual name for the integration instance.
- Services: Services of Spamhaus to fetch indicators from.
- Fetch indicators: boolean flag. If set to true will fetch indicators.
- Fetch Interval: Interval of the fetches.
- Reliability: Reliability of the feed.
- Traffic Light Protocol Color: The Traffic Light Protocol (TLP) designation to apply to indicators fetched from the feed. More information about the protocol can be found at https://us-cert.cisa.gov/tlp
- Skip Exclusion List: When selected, the exclusion list is ignored for indicators from this feed. This means that if an indicator from this feed is on the exclusion list, the indicator might still be added to the system.
- Indicator reputation: Indicators from this integration instance will be marked with this reputation.
- Request Timeout: Timeout of the polling request in seconds.
- Trust any certificate (not secure)
- Use system proxy settings
- Click Test to validate the URLs, token, and connection.
Gets the feed indicators.
|limit||The maximum number of results to return. The default value is 50. Default is 50.||Optional|
|indicator_type||The indicator type.||Optional|
There is no context output for this command.