Cloud IAM User Access Investigation instead.
Cloud IAM User Access Investigation instead. Investigate and respond to Cortex XSIAM alerts where an AWS IAM user`s access key is used suspiciously to access the cloud environment.
The following alerts are supported for AWS environments.
- Penetration testing tool attempt
- Penetration testing tool activity
- Suspicious API call from a Tor exit node This is a beta playbook, which lets you implement and test pre-release software. Although AWS is supported, we are working towards multi-cloud support. As the playbook is beta, it might contain bugs. Updates to the playbook during the beta phase might include non-backward compatible features. We encourage feedback on the quality and usability of the content to help us identify and fix issues, so we can continually improve the content.
This playbook uses the following sub-playbooks, integrations, and scripts.
- Handle False Positive Alerts
- Enrichment for Verdict
- AWS IAM User Access Investigation - Remediation
This playbook does not use any scripts.
|AutoDeleteProfile||Whether to automatically delete the user login profile if it exists (True/False).||False||Optional|
|AutoBlockIP||Whether to initiate block IP playbook automatically (True/False).||False||Optional|
|IndicatorTag||The tag name for bad reputation IP addresses investigated in the incident.|
Use this when the EDL service is configured to add indicators to block in PANW PAN-OS.
If the indicator verdict (Malicious/Bad) is used to add indicators to Cortex XSIAM EDL you don't need to use the tag. Indicators are set as malicious, automatically in the incident.
|DAG||This input determines whether Palo Alto Networks Panorama or Firewall Dynamic Address Groups are used.|
Specify the Dynamic Address Group tag name for IP handling.
|ShouldCloseAutomatically||Whether to close alerts automatically as a false positive (True/False).||Optional|
There are no outputs for this playbook.