Supported Cortex XSOAR versions: 6.8.0 and later.
The Cloud Data Exfiltration Response playbook is designed to address data exfiltration activity alerts in the cloud environment. This playbook is intended for handling "An identity performed a suspicious download of multiple cloud storage object" alert. The playbook supports AWS, GCP, and Azure and executes the following:
- Enrichment involved assets.
- Determines the appropriate verdict based on the data collected from the enrichment.
- Cloud Persistence Threat Hunting:
- Conducts threat hunting activities to identify any cloud persistence techniques
- Verdict Handling:
- Handles false positives identified during the investigation
- Handles true positives by initiating appropriate response actions
This playbook uses the following sub-playbooks, integrations, and scripts.
- Cloud Response - Generic
- Cloud Threat Hunting - Persistence
- Cloud User Investigation - Generic
- Handle False Positive Alerts
This playbook does not use any integrations.
|autoUserRemediation||Whether to execute the user remediation automatically. (Default: False)||False||Optional|
|autoBlockIndicators||Whether to execute the block remediation automatically. (Default: False)||False||Optional|
There are no outputs for this playbook.