Common Playbooks Pack.#This Playbook is part of the
Supported Cortex XSOAR versions: 6.0.0 and later.
This playbook takes the command line from the alert and performs the following actions:
- Checks for base64 string and decodes if exists
- Extracts and enriches indicators from the command line
- Checks specific arguments for malicious usage
At the end of the playbook, it sets a possible verdict for the command line, based on the finding:
- Indicators found in the command line
- Found AMSI techniques
- Found suspicious parameters
- Usage of malicious tools
- Indication of network activity
This playbook uses the following sub-playbooks, integrations, and scripts.
This playbook does not use any sub-playbooks.
This playbook does not use any integrations.
|Commandline||The command line.||Required|
|MatchRegex||The regex found in the command line||unknown|
|Indicators||Indicators extracted from the command line||unknown|
|commandline||The command line||unknown|
|CommandlineVerdict||The command line verdict||unknown|