Cloud Incident Response Pack.#This Playbook is part of the
Supported Cortex XSOAR versions: 6.8.0 and later.
The playbook is built from a decision tree whose ultimate goal is to decide whether the observed activity is malicious.
The playbook searches for events based on the attacker's IP address within the last two hours.
The following tests are performed on the observed activity:
- Malicious IP Check: Determines if the IP address is malicious.
- CSP ASN Check: Checks if the activity was performed from an Autonomous System Number (ASN) belonging to one of the Cloud Service Providers (CSPs).
- IP and ASN History Check: Verifies if the IP address and ASN have been previously observed.
- Region Check: Determines if the API call was made from outside the recognized region.
- Anomalous State Check: Checks if the API call was made from an anomalous state.
- Alert Check: Looks for any related alerts around the event, including:
- Possible cloud instance metadata service (IMDS) abuse.
- Impossible Traveler by cloud identity.
This playbook uses the following sub-playbooks, integrations, and scripts.
This playbook does not use any sub-playbooks.
This playbook does not use any integrations.
This playbook does not use any commands.
|sourceIP||The source IP to search by additional alerts.||Optional|
|fromDate||The start date for the search additional alerts task.|
Filter by from date (e.g. "3 days ago" or 2006-01-02T15:04:05+07:00 or 2006-01-02T15:04:05Z)
|alertVerdict||The alert verdict.||unknown|
|PaloAltoNetworksXDR.Alert||The additional alerts found.||unknown|