The script is doing the following things:
- Extract the
index.zipfile from the production public bucket -
- Filter new packs since the given date.
- Retrieve data from the marketplace metadata file for each pack.
- Build the Slack
- Stores in context at the following paths:
- Pack: a list of dicts, each one with subset of the pack's marketplace metadata file.
- LastRun: The updated value of the last run, i.e. after new packs calculation.
- Blocks: The Slack
blocksobject. In case no new packs were found, stores
no new packs.