Azure DevOps Pack
Use the Azure DevOps pack to manage Git repositories in Azure DevOps services. Microsoft Azure DevOps Server provides version control, reporting, requirements management, project management, automated builds, testing and release management capabilities. It covers the entire application lifecycle, and enables DevOps capabilities.
What does this pack do?
- Test the connectivity to Azure.
- Start, complete, or rerun the authorization process.
- Get mapping fields from a remote incident.
- Run a pipeline.
- Add a user, assign the user a license and extensions, and make the user a member of a project group in an account.
- Remove the user from all project memberships.
- Create, update, or retrieve a new pull request.
- Retrieve pull requests in repository.
- Retrieve all projects in the organization that the authenticated user has access to.
- Retrieve git repositories in the organization project.
- Query users that were added to organization projects.
- Retrieve information for a pipeline run.
- Retrieve pipeline runs list.
- Retrieve project pipelines list.
- Retrieve repository branches list.
This pack contains an integration, whose main purpose is to manage Git repositories in Azure DevOps Services.