This playbook is used to apply a PAN-OS security profile to a policy rule. The playbook performs the following tasks:
- Accepts a rule name to apply the security profile to.
- Applies the security profile to the rule if the rule exists. If not, creates the rule and applies.
- Commits the configuration.
This playbook uses the following sub-playbooks, integrations, and scripts.
- PAN-OS Commit Configuration
- PAN-OS - Create Or Edit Rule
This playbook does not use any integrations.
|device-group||The device group to work on. Exists only in panorama!||Optional|
|profile_type||Security profile type. Can be 'data-filtering', 'file-blocking', 'spyware', 'url-filtering', 'virus, 'vulnerability', or wildfire-analysis.'||Required|
|profile_name||The profile name to apply to the rule.||Required|
|pre-post-rulebase||Determines whether the rule is a pre-rulebase or post-rulebase rule, according to the rule structure. Exists only in panorama!||Optional|
|tag||Tag for which to filter the rules.||Optional|
There are no outputs for this playbook.