This playbook is used to find and remove all rules that allow unauthorized applications communication as any. The playbook performs the following tasks:
- Lists PAN-OS policy rules.
- Checks for a rule that allows applications as any.
- Deletes the rule based on user approval.
- Commits the configuration.
This playbook uses the following sub-playbooks, integrations, and scripts.
- PAN-OS Commit Configuration
This playbook does not use any integrations.
This playbook does not use any scripts.
|Rules location. Can be 'pre-rulebase' or 'post-rulebase'. Mandatory for Panorama instances.
|The device group for which to return addresses (Panorama instances).
|Tag for which to filter the rules.
There are no outputs for this playbook.