IoT by Palo Alto Networks Pack.#This Script is part of the
IoT RACI model script
|Cortex XSOAR Version||5.5.0|
This script is using the device and incident attributes to evaluate the Responsible (R) and Informed (I) parties in the RACI model.
A list variable needs to be created with a fixed format JSON. You can create a new XSOAR list variable under Settings > Advanced > Lists.
By default, the name of the list variable is IOT_CONFIG.
There are three main sections in the JSON: devices, alerts, and groups.
"devices" is a list of devices mapping to the owners based on the device_id, which is a concatenation of the device's category, profile, vendor and model delimited by "|".
- device_id: a regular expression to match
- owner: a group name, which is also defined in the "groups" section
"alerts" is a list of conditions to map a combination of IoT incident type and incident names to the RACI model.
- iot_raw_type: either "IoT Alert" or "IoT Vulnerability"
- name_regex: a list of regular expressions trying to match with the alert/vulnerability names
- raci: a section to define the RACI model for the match. If the value is "IOT_OWNER", we look up the underlying group using the mapping in "devices" section.
"groups" is all the groups found in the "devices" and "alerts" section.
- email: the email of the group, this is used when setting the incident owner in XSOAR or sending an email through the email integration
- snow: it has three fields, table, fields and custom_fields. Those are the fields when you use the official ServiceNow integration when you create a ServiceNow ticket.
Here is the template of the JSON:
This script is used in the following playbooks and scripts.
- PANW IoT Incident Handling with ServiceNow
|alert_name||The name of the IoT alert.|
|raw_type||The raw type of the incident.|
|category||The device category.|
|profile||The device profile.|
|vendor||The device vendor.|
|model||The device model.|
|iot_config_list_name||The variable name for IOT_CONFIG.|
|PaloAltoNetworksIoT.RACI||The RACI model of the IoT incident||unknown|
|PaloAltoNetworksIoT.RACI.r||The responsible in the RACI model||string|
|PaloAltoNetworksIoT.RACI.r_email||The email of responsible in the RACI model||string|
|PaloAltoNetworksIoT.RACI.i||The informed in the RACI model||string|
|PaloAltoNetworksIoT.RACI.i_email||The emails of informed in the RACI model delimited by comma||string|
|PaloAltoNetworksIoT.RACI.owner||The IoT owner of the device||string|
|PaloAltoNetworksIoT.RACI.r_snow||The ServiceNow information of the incident responsible||string|
|PaloAltoNetworksIoT.RACI.r_snow.fields||The fields of the ServiceNow ticket||string|
|PaloAltoNetworksIoT.RACI.r_snow.custom_fields||The custom fields of the ServiceNow ticket||string|
|PaloAltoNetworksIoT.RACI.r_snow.table||The table of the ServiceNow ticket||string|