This integration enables sending e-mails from within Demisto. You can do this from any SMTP email address.
To set up the integration on Demisto:
- Go to ‘Settings > Integrations > Servers & Services’
- Locate ‘Mail Sender’ by searching for it using the search box on the top of the page.
Click ‘Add instance’ to create and configure a new integration. You should configure the following settings:
Name : A textual name for the integration instance.
Transport Layer Security ( TLS ) protocol to use.
Require users to enter additional password: Select whether you’d like an additional step where users are required to authenticate themselves with a password.
Press the ‘Test’ button to validate connection.
If you are experiencing issues with the service configuration, please contact Demisto support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- After completing the test successfully, press the ‘Done’ button.
- Sending notifications to external users.
Send an email asking for a response to be returned as part of a Playbook.
See Receiving an email reply .
- A comma-separated list of IDs of war room entries that contain the files that should be attached to the email.