Palo Alto Networks is a portfolio company with many different products and functionalities. Moreover, the APIs behind them are vast and do not fit under one integration.
Review this document to determine the Palo Alto Networks integrations you need for your use cases.
- Create and manage custom security rules in Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS.
- Create and manage address objects, address-groups, custom URL categories, URL filtering objects.
- Use the URL Filtering category information to enrich URLs.
- Commit configurations to Palo Alto Firewall and to Panorama, and push configurations from Panorama to Pre-Defined Device-Groups of Firewalls.
- Upgrade the version and content of the firewall.
- Query the following PAN-OS log types: traffic, threat, url, data-filtering, and Wildfire.
- Manage External Dynamic Lists (EDLs).
This integration provides an External Dynamic List (EDL) as a service for the system indicators (Outbound feed).
Analyzes NGFW and Panorama configurations and compares them to the best practices.
- Query samples, sessions.
- Get sample analysis.
- Get session details.
- Get tag details.
- Send a file sample to WildFire.
- Upload a file hosted on a website to WildFire.
- Submit a webpage to WildFire.
- Get a report regarding the sent samples using the file hash.
- Get a sample file from WildFire.
- Get the verdict regarding multiple hashes (up to 500) using the wildfire-get-verdicts command.
Use the Palo Alto Networks Threat Vault to research the latest threats (vulnerabilities/exploits, viruses, and spyware) that Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls can detect and prevent.
- Automate Attack Surface Management to identify internet assets and quickly remediate misconfigurations.
- Collect Expanse issues and bi-directionally mirror them.
- Syncs and updates Cortex XDR incidents.
- Triggers a sub-playbook to handle each alert by type.
- Extracts and enriches all relevant indicators from the source alert.
- Hunts for related IOCs.
- Calculates the severity of the incident.
- Interacts with the analyst to choose a remediation path or close the incident as a false positive based on the gathered information and incident severity.
- Remediates the incident by blocking malicious indicators and isolating infected endpoints.
Provides cloud-based, centralized log storage and aggregation for your on-premise, virtual (private cloud and public cloud) firewalls, for Prisma Access and for cloud-delivered services such as Cortex XDR.
- Force logout of a specific user from Prisma Access.
- List currently active users.
- Run a Prisma Access query (e.g., getGPaaSLast90DaysUniqueUsers).
- Run a custom CLI command.
- Prisma Access - Logout User
- Prisma Access Whitelist Egress IPs on SaaS Services
- Prisma Access - Connection Health Check
Fetch indicators from Palo Alto Networks services.
Unit42 feed of published IOCs, which contains known malicious indicators.
Fetch a list of threat intel objects, including Campaigns, Threat Actors, Malware and Attack Patterns, provided by Palo Alto Network's Unit 42 threat researchers.
Dynamically retrieve and allow IPs Prisma Access uses to egress traffic to the internet and SaaS apps.
Use this feed to retrieve the discovered IPs/Domains/Certificates from the Expanse Expander asset database.
Use the AutoFocus Feeds integration to fetch indicators from AutoFocus. This feed supports the AutoFocus Custom Feed and the AutoFocus Samples Feed.
Use the AutoFocus Daily feed to export threat intelligence data produced by AutoFocus and connected services.
Use the AutoFocus Tags Feed integration to fetch indicators from AutoFocus Tags.